Cities & Paradise
... the relaxing beaches of the Bahamas and the waterways and glamour of sunny Miami. With the perfect mix of electrifying cities, adventure filled waterparks and paradise beaches, this is one exhilarating Journey you’ll never forget.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soar high above the skyline of New York City aboard a helicopter
- Dip your toes in the inviting turquoise waters of the Bahamas
- Splash around in the waterparks of Paradise Island, and discover a fascinating submarine world
- Explore Miami’s vibrant arts scene and discover Florida’s natural side on an Everglades cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights & internal flights
- 12 nights in 4* hotels
- Everglades & Biscayne Bay boat tour
- 72-hour Freestyle New York Pass
- Airport transfers
- Unlimited access to the waterparks & marine exhibits at Atlantis
Need to know
- Arrives: John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around around 7 ½ hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- Autumn is an expensive time to travel to New York due to conferences. Consider travelling in the Spring or Summer instead.
Fly from UK to
Take an awe-inspiring helicopter ride over the skyscrapers of the Big Apple as you explore the iconic cityscape in more detail. With your 72-hour freestyle pass you can hop on and off the double decker sightseeing as and when you like, soaking up the sights as you go. Why not climb to the top of the Empire State Building for a fabulous view of Manhattan, or take the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Bring your camera as you stroll across Brooklyn Bridge or wander the pathways of Central Park.
4* Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel
72-hour Freestyle New York Pass, with free entrance to three top NYC attractions
Fly to Paradise Island in the Bahamas, where a myriad of fun-filled adventures awaits. Aquaventure, the island’s waterpark, is a great place to start, with white knuckle water slides and river rides, 11 swimming pools, and even a climbing wall. Walk along the soft sandy beach, or snorkel the clear blue waters and search for stingray. But if you don’t find them, fear not, there’s a top notch aquarium filled with over 50,000 aquatic species to discover too.
4* Atlantis Hotel
Includes unlimited access to all waterparks & marine exhibits during your stay at the Atlantis
Fly on to glamourous Miami for an evocative reminder of Old Cuba among the Art Deco buildings. With picturesque beaches and a vibrant nightlife, Miami is a great place to soak up the sun and finish your Journey in style. Don’t forget the beautiful surrounding nature too – cruise the beautiful waterways of the Everglades in search of crocs, followed by a relaxing boat ride on the calm waters of scenic Biscayne Bay.
4* Pestana South Beach Art Deco Hotel
Everglades & Biscayne Bay boat tour
Depart Miami and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.