This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... Hawaii is in every way the Hawaii you envisage in your dreams. Let the vast landscapes and stunning vistas of the Volcanoes National Park take your breath away, unwind on the pristine beaches of Maui and take in the rich history of Pearl Harbor on Oahu.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Snorkel the crystal clear waters of the Molokini Crater
- Gaze out over stunning volcanic landscapes in spectacular national parks
- Snorkel through the darkness with mesmerising manta rays
- Explore Oahu, home to state capital Honolulu and infamous Pearl Harbor
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights & internal flights
- 9 days' car hire
- 14 nights in 4-4.5* hotels
- Molokini Morning Snorkel tour
- Sea Quest Manta Night Experience
- Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Highlights Tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Time difference: GMT-10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 19 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Maui
Welcome to sun-kissed Hawaii! Starting in Maui, you’ll set off before breakfast in search of tropical marine life in the crescent shaped Molokini Crater, home to around 250 species of fish including triggerfish, parrotfish and Bluefin trevally. But Maui is not just about sun-soaked beaches and surfing - travel the scenic Road to Hana, stopping to view the wild seascapes, plunging waterfalls and lush rainforests along the way, and climb to Maui’s highest peak in scenic Haleakala National Park.
4* The Whaler on Ka'anapali Beach
Molokini Morning Snorkel tour
Hike through the hypnotic crater landscapes, walk through a lava cave and visit the historical and cultural sites, sacred to native Hawaiians. The volcanoes even cause the unusual black sands of the island’s southeastern beaches. After sunset, get up close and personal with mesmerising manta rays on a night snorkel.
4.5* Waikoloa Beach Marriott
Sea Quest Manta Night Experience
Relax on the beach or head down to the palm fringed harbour to pay your respects at the USS Arizona Memorial, marking the final resting place of those who perished on the ship when it was attacked in Pearl Harbor.
4.5* Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Highlights Tour