California Wine & Coast
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- View the impressive Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Taste fine wines in the Napa Valley
- Admire the colourful fish in Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Explore the Pacific Coast’s wild and craggy scenery
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights with Virgin Atlantic / Delta Air Lines
- 7 nights in 4* hotels
- 4 days' free car hire
- San Francisco Explorer Pass
Need to know
- Arrives: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to
Discover the Ferry Building’s popular farmer’s market, the restaurants and sea lions of Pier 39 and the eclectic shops of Union Square before making use of your San Francisco Explorer Pass, which includes a choice of three attractions. Perhaps visit the Aquarium of the Bay, the Walt Disney Family Museum or cruise the waters of San Francisco Bay and gaze at the Golden Gate Bridge.
4* The Marker San Francisco
San Francisco Explorer Pass
Taste the top notch wines and dine on gourmet cellar door food, or perhaps choose to hop on board the historic Napa Valley Wine Train for an unforgettable dining experience. The food served on board is fabulous, so be sure to come hungry!
4* River Terrace Inn
Most visitors head straight for the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, but there’s more to this town than just the marine life. Waterfront Cannery Row is lined with romantic hotels and tempting seafood restaurants, just waiting to be sampled. Monterey Jack cheese also originated here, so why not give it a try?
4* Intercontinental The Clement Monterey