Oregon Coast & Mountains
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sample Portland’s delicious coffee, beer and doughnuts
- Admire the dramatic coastal scenery of Cannon Beach
- Taste your way through Oregon Wine Country
- Hike the gorgeous mountains trails at Sisters
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 6 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 5 days' car hire
- Coffee, Beer & Donut Tour in Portland
Need to know
- Arrives: Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
It’s also a town well-known for its high concentration of microbreweries, which you’ll have plenty of opportunity to sample on your Coffee, Beer & Donut tour. Portland loves its coffee almost as much as its beer, so the tour also includes a fresh brew at a local roasting company as well as a deliciously decadent doughnut.
4* Hotel Monaco Portland
Coffee, Beer & Donut Tour
Many visitors come to Cannon Beach for its soft yellow sands, and for good reason – there’s surfing, kite-flying and boogie boarding galore, note to mention beachside strolls and simply chilling out by the sea. When not at the beach, you can explore the local boutiques and art galleries, or grab your walking boots and set off on one of the trails at Ecola State Park.
3.5* Surfsand Resort
Taking the coastal route, you’ll pass quaint fishing villages and lighthouses overlooking sandy bays – you might want to stop at Depoe Bay, which offers wonderful views of the waves below. Once in Newport, check out the galleries and seafood restaurants, and perhaps visit Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, home to Oregon’s tallest lighthouse.
3* Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites
Stuffed full of boutique stores, art galleries and top-notch restaurants, Sisters is popular for the culture, the mountains and the excellent hiking, as well as the Three Sisters Mountains, around 10 miles south of town. If that doesn’t float your boat then fishing, golf, horse riding, stargazing and skiing (in winter) are all on offer too.
3.5* FivePine Lodge & Spa