Portugal Family Journey
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a look around Lisbon’s aquarium and learn more about marine conservation
- Set off on a day trip to Sintra’s mixture of Moorish, Manueline and Arabic styles
- Chill out on the glorious golden sand beaches of Portugal’s Algarve
- Let the kids try a range of sports including football, nerfing, aquaball and target shooting
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights.
- 8 days’ car hire.
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels.
- Sintra, Cascais and Estoril day tour.
- Arrival airport transfer.
Need to know
- Arrives: Lisbon Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Portugal, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Portuguese
- Currency: Euro
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Start your explorations by taking in the magnificent architecture while riding one of the iconic yellow trams, and visit the Cristo Rei statue for breath-taking views of the city. While you’re in town, you’ll set off on a full day adventure exploring the gorgeous Palácio Nacional de Sintra and the beaches of Cascais and Estoril.
4* Lisboa Plaza
Sintra, Cascais and Estoril day tour
Winner of the Europe’s Best Family Resort title in the 2016 World Travel Awards, Pine Cliffs offers a huge array of water and land based activities, including a tennis academy and the Porto Pirata Kid’s Club for those aged 8 to 13, which features its own pirate ship. With a children’s village for the littlest ones, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to relax and pamper yourself in the spa too.
5* Pine Cliffs Residence