Italian Cultural Journey
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the sights of Rome including the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain
- Feast on the world’s best pasta, pizza and ice cream
- Chill out in lovely Sorrento and explore the maze of streets
- Step back in time in Pompeii, site of the 79AD eruption on Mount Vesuvius
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights & rail
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- Rome Food, Pizza & Colosseum tour
- Full day Pompeii & Vesuvius tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Rome Airport (ROM)
- Time difference: GMT+1
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Italy, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Italian
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Flying time from UK: around 2 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts
Fly from UK to
Explore the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, and delve into Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church and home to St Peter’s Basilica. Let the children make a wish at the Trevi Fountain and indulge in some of the best pizza, pasta and gelato on the globe.
4* Palazzo Al Velabro
Rome Food, Pizza and Colosseum tour
Wander around the historic Renaissance and Baroque centre, and explore the maze of cobbled streets which make up the old town. While you’re here you’ll set off on a full day tour to historic Pompeii, site of the 79AD eruption of Vesuvius and have plenty of opportunities to try the mouth-watering local Neapolitan cuisine. Back at the hotel, your family can take advantage of the excellent Kids Club and special activities for children.
4* Hilton Sorrento Palace
Full day Pompeii and Vesuvius tour