Bali & Singapore Explorer
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Look out for tigers, rhinos and other nocturnal creatures on a Singapore Zoo night safari
- Explore the gorgeous hills and rice fields surrounding the spiritual town of Ubud
- Chill out on the beaches of Nusa Dua, or try your hand at watersports
- Learn how to cook local Balinese dishes at an Anika cookery class
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Singapore night safari
- Private Ubud and rice field tour
- Private North Coast Bali tour
- Anika cooking class
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Malaysia: Malay, English.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Same as the UK
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Malaysia: 230V
Fly from UK to
With three nights in this sparkling city you’ve plenty of time to explore – Sentosa is home to beaches, waterparks, bird and butterfly sanctuaries, Southeast Asia’s steepest zip wire and a whole heap of white-knuckle adventures. In the evening, you’ll set off on a thrilling night safari at the world-renowned Singapore Zoo. Look out for rhinos, elephants, tigers and more!
5* Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Singapore night safari
While you’re in town you and your family will join a private tour of the rice fields, where you can admire their lush colours and dramatic stepped construction. In town, take a look around the temples and galleries, while children will love the Bali Bird Park, housing more than 250 species roaming free or living in environmentally sympathetic walk-through aviaries.
4* Furama Villas & Spa
Private Ubud and rice field tour
As you might have guessed, Nusa Dua is famous for its bright white sandy beaches, golf courses and luxury hotels, and offers a plethora of water sports too, from banana boating and parasailing to jet skiing and diving. During your five nights here, you’ll hold on hone your cookery skills at an Anika cooking class, where you’ll learn how to make tasty local dishes (and eat them afterwards!).
5* Nusa Dua Beach Resort
Private North Coast Bali tour Anika cooking class