Family India Discovery
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Milk a cow on a farm outside Delhi
- Help out at a sloth bear rescue sanctuary
- Watch out for avifauna at Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Look for tigers on safari in Ranthambore National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- Rural Discovery Around Delhi
- Half day city tours of Old Delhi
- Evening Food Trail by Rickshaw in Old Delhi
- Wildlife SOS at their bear sanctuary
- Taj Mahal by Sunrise
- Agra Fort
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- 2 game drives in Ranthambore
- Amber Fort Half day
- Jaipur city tour
- Evening Cooking Class with Nobel family of Jaipur
- Morning Bike Tour
- Train from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur
- Services of professional English speaking local guides during the sightseeing
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
After some time to settle into your hotel and relax, you’ll join an evening Rural Discovery Around Delhi tour, where you’ll get a taste of the ‘real India’ at an organic farm around the city. Get stuck in and have a go at milking a cow or vegetable picking before feasting on local delicacies. The next day, join a city tour of Delhi and a fun-filled rickshaw ride around Old Delhi.
4* Le Meridien Delhi
Rural Discovery Around Delhi Half day city tours of Old Delhi Evening Food Trail by Rickshaw in Old Delhi
Children will love learning more about the rescue of the bears and meeting their keepers too. The next day, set your alarm for early o’clock and watch the Taj Mahal change colour as the sun rises. After breakfast, you’ll visit the impressive Agra Fort and the beautiful Itmad-Ud-Duala’s Tomb.
Wildlife SOS at their bear sanctuary Taj Mahal by Sunrise Agra Fort
The following morning, head to the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, found at the confluence of two rivers. This former hunting ground is now home to many species of birds including herons, storks, cormorants, sandpipers and eagles, as well as wild boar, deer, mongoose, Asian palm civets smooth-coated otters and golden jackals. Bring your camera, keep your eyes peeled, and see what you can spot among the foliage.
Laxmi Vilas Palace
Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Spotting a tiger is not as rare as you might think, and is one of the best places in the world to see these majestic cats in the wild. Enjoy a morning game drive through the forests, hills, valleys and pools with a naturalist guide, stopping off to visit the fort as you go. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for that tell-tale flash of orange fur!
4* Nahargarh Ranthambore
2 game drives in Ramthambore
After enjoying an evening sound and light show you’ll spend the morning exploring the Amber Fort and the afternoon taking in the glittering interiors of the City Palace Museum. The next morning, hop on your bike for a thrilling cycling tour, taking you to some of the city’s most tempting eating spots and the beautiful Palace of the Winds. Later, continue to food theme as you join a local Nobel family for a tasty cookery demonstration.
4* Marriott Hotel
Amber Fort Half day Jaipur city tour Evening Cooking Class with Nobel family of Jaipur Morning Bike Tour