Luxury Singapore & Beaches
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Enjoy a city tour of Singapore and a visit to Gardens by the Bay
- Explore the narrow streets and shop houses of George Town
- Snorkel the clear blue waters of Pulau Payar
- Take a relaxing dinner cruise from Langkawi and watch the sunset
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels
- Singapore afternoon city tour
- Gardens by the Bay 1-day pass
- Snorkelling at Pulau Payar
- Sunset dinner cruise
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Malaysia: Malay, English.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Same as the UK
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Malaysia: 230V
Fly from UK to
Here, get your bearings with an afternoon city tour by car, taking in the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. Check out the views of Marina Bay, Thian Hock Keng Temple and talk a walk around the Singapore Botanic Gardens. The next day, head for the Gardens by the Bay and admire the orchids and pitcher plants, as well as one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls.
5* Marina Mandarin Singapore
Afternoon city tour & Gardens by the Bay 1-day pass
Here you’ll find pretty beaches, a rich history, and the quirky capital George Town, which is a World Heritage site due to its extensive collection of 19th century colonial architecture. While in Penang, you’ll take the ferry to Pulau Payar, where the crystal clear water is home to plenty of multi-coloured fish and corals. So what are you waiting for? Grab your snorkel, dive in, and explore the underwater world.
5* PARKROYAL Penang
Snorkelling at Pulau Payar
Langkawi is a beach lover’s paradise made up of white sand beaches and warm, turquoise seas, as well as a smattering of temples and swanky beach hotels. The interior here is carpeted in lush rainforest and dotted with caves and plunging waterfalls, a great place to explore. Swim in clear waters, laze on soft sands, hike the jungle trails, sail through mangrove forests and explore twisted rock formations.
5* Westin Langkawi
Sunset dinner cruise