Bali, Beach & Culture
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover your spiritual side in Ubud, filled with pretty temples and treasure-filled galleries
- Laze on the soft black sands of Candidasa
- Soak up the rays on Seminyak’s blissful beaches
- Spend the day on among the dramatic cliffs and bays of Nusa Penida
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Ubud & the Rice Fields tour
- North Coast Bali tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Indonesian
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 16½ hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 220V/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Made famous by the life-affirming novel Eat, Pray, Love, which was later made into a popular movie starring Julia Roberts, Ubud is filled with art galleries and exquisite architecture, and it’s worth taking the time to explore its streets in detail. While you’re here, head to the surrounding rice fields and learn more about Ubud’s culture on your Exploring Ubud and the Rice Fields tour.
4* Wapa Di Ume Resort and Spa
Exploring Ubud and the Rice Fields tour
Massage fans are in for a treat as Seminyak is the spa capital of Bali, an island renowned for its spas. Luxuriate at one of the sophisticated resorts, treat yourself to a treatment or two and relax in the sumptuousness of it all. While you’re here, enjoy a North Coast Bali tour, where you’ll discover the island’s waterfalls, temples, and bucolic countryside.
4* Blu-Zea Resort & Spa by Double Six
North Coast Bali tour
Take a look around Lombok’s luscious south west coast, where you can ascend to the top of Gunung Pengsong, a 300m peak with fabulous views of the surrounding rice terraces and home to a troupe of mischievous monkeys. Later, watch the sunset from Pura Batu Bolong, a pretty Hindu temple overlooking the beach.
5* Katamaran Resort