This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Chase the dancing Northern Lights
- Explore the black sand beaches and glaciers of the South Coast
- Spot whales in the ocean
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 5 nights in 4* hotels
- The Golden Circle Classic tour
- Northern Lights Mystery tour
- Whale Watching classic tour
- 2-day South Coast & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Keflavík International Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Iceland, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Icelandic
- Currency: Icelandic krona (ISK)
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Home to the majority of the country’s population and yet little more than a town, Reykjavik is filled with art galleries, top restaurants, diverting museums and a quaint old quarter. Tonight, you’ll head out in search of the dancing Northern Lights with your expert guide. The following day, marvel at cascading waterfalls and geysir hot springs as you take in Iceland’s iconic Golden Circle.
Northern Lights Mystery tour Golden Circle Classic tour
Explore black sand beaches and picturesque waterfalls, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, before strolling alongside the jaw-dropping Jokulsarlon glacier. You might need a bit of luck to glimpse seals here, but you’re practically guaranteed to spot the white and blue icebergs on the glacier’s lagoon. Continue to Dyrholaey Island, which offers incredible panoramic views.
4* Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon
2 day South Coast & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon tour
Later, head out on a whale watching tour and keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and porpoises too.
4* Apotek Hotel
Whale Watching Classic tour