This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sip a chilled Aperol Spritz in Cinque Terre
- Sample cheese and wine in Pienza
- Learn to cook Tuscan delicacies
- Explore Gothic palaces and world-class art in Siena
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- Group tour, maximum group size 18
- 7 nights in 4-4.5* hotels & boutique accommodation
- Guided tour throughout
- Wine tastings
- Tuscan cooking class
- Olive oil tasting
- Pecorino cheese & wine tasting
- Entrance to all attractions
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Florence Airport
- Time difference: GMT+1
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Italy, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Italian
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Flying time from UK: around 2 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts
Fly from UK to
Start your trip with an expert guided walking tour of the city, taking in all of the sights, before boarding the bus for Lucca.
Continue to Volterra, where you’ll have time to explore under your own steam.
On your way to Pienza, you’ll stop at Siena, home to Gothic palaces, ethereal art, and fine Tuscan wine.