This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Taste the world-famous egg tarts in Lisbon
- Set sail on a boat trip of the Douro Valley
- Sample port in Porto’s Old Town
- Discover the magical city of Sintra
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- Group tour, maximum group size 18
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Driver and Tour Leader
- Local guide in Porto
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Wine & port tasting
- Entrance to all attractions
Need to know
- Arrives: Lisbon Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Portugal, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Portuguese
- Currency: Euro
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
The next day, you’ll discover Sintra and the fishing port of Cascais.
4* Heritage Avenida da Liberdade
Continue onto a local olive oil workshop
Taste tipples at a local winery, and continue to Douro Valley, where you’ll set sail on a boat trip and explore the incredible vineyards.
4* Vintage House Hotel
You’ll have plenty of time to explore under your own steam here.
4* Hotel Carrís Porto Ribeira