Bangkok, Jungle & Phuket
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover spectacular temples, & taste delectable cuisine in Thailand’s lively capital
- Haggle for bargains at Bangkok’s famous floating markets
- Explore the lush rainforest & exquisite temples of Northern Thailand
- Stay in one of the most unique resorts in Phuket
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 8 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Street Eats by Tuk Tuk tour
- Floating Markets Tour
- City and Temples Tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to
Ride a tuk-tuk through the throngs and hunt for bargains at the markets, the piping-hot street food, freshly prepared in front of you, is like nowhere else in the world. Nestled in amongst this urban city are some of the most spectacular temples imaginable – from the dazzling golden spires of The Grand Palace to the giant reclining Buddha at Wat Pho, Bangkok’s gems will leave you breathless. Watch the market traders go about their business at the Floating Market where each boat is piled high with fresh produce, just waiting to be bartered for.
4* Mode Sathorn Hotel
Floating Markets Tour Street Eats by Tuk Tuk tour
This spiritual city, nestled against a mountainous backdrop, offers temples at every turn, traditional wooden houses, stunning street food and a bustling night bazaar. Experience the warm welcome of the famously hospitable Thai people and explore this diverse city on a private temple tour. While you’re here, don’t miss the rural charms of the surrounding region where you’ll find verdant rainforest, spectacular waterfalls and intriguing hill tribes.
4* Centara Khum Phaya Resort
City and Temples Tour
Hidden in the jungle, every private nest villa here has its own pool so you can chill out in your lagoon, or indulge at the spa; treatments take place in treehouse pods. If you're looking for adventure, Phuket's warm waters lend themselves perfectly to scuba diving or snorkelling, while the lush national parks of the interior offer some glorious hiking trails.
5* Keemala Resort