Cape Town & Winelands Highlights
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... this Journey is the perfect way to experience the Mother City. After the dream-like scenery of Cape Town, your trip will end in the undulating hills of Stellenbosch; home to some of the best vineyards in the world.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Cape Town, one of the world’s most beautiful cities
- Sip fine local wines among picturesque vineyards in Stellenbosch
- Spot humpback whales on one of the world’s most scenic drives to Cape Point
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 7 nights in 4* hotels
- Table Mountain & city tour
- Half day Cape Point tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: 11 official languages including English and Afrikaans
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230V
Fly from UK to
And this is just the start. Explore the colourful Bo-Kaap region, taste spicy Cape Malay cuisine, watch penguins waddling on Boulders Beach, and discover the dark history of UNESCO-listed Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years, too. If you like to get behind the wheel, try a day trip to Cape Point. You’ll see sandy white beaches, rugged mountains and an abundance of wildlife: think antelope, zebra and humpback whales.
4* Cape Milner Hotel
Includes Robben Island Tour & Full Day Cape Point Tour
Admire the mesmerising beauty of the Cape Winelands, which produce award-winning Chenin Blancs and world-class Cabernet Sauvignons. Spend the morning eating and drinking your way around the charming old town, before continuing onto the wine estates this region is famed for. Identify your favourite tipple as you sip chilled whites and smooth reds, while soaking up some of the most picturesque scenery in South Africa. You could even explore the vines on a Segway tour!
4* The Spier