This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Experience white-water rafting surrounded by incredible scenery in Snowmass
- Go hiking and bear watching at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Explore the green parks of Colorado’s lofty capital, Denver
- Ride the spectacular Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 11 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 12 days’ car hire
- Denver Sightseeing Adventure in the Rocky Mountains
Need to know
- Arrives: Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Time difference: GMT-7
- British passport holders require an ESTA
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 110V
Fly from UK to Denver
Arrive in Breckenridge, a popular ski resort. In winter, it’s all about the skiing and snowboarding, as well as sleigh rides and ice fishing. In summer, try mountain biking, fly fishing and hiking among the wildflowers.
3* Mountain Thunder Lodge
Find your favourite tipple as you wine taste your way around the Palisade region, before exploring the deep-cut canyons of the Colorado National Monument.
3.5* DoubleTree Hilton Grand Junction
Two days is the perfect amount of time to explore; stop off at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park and discover the steep cliffs and craggy spires of Colorado’s own Grand Canyon. While you’re here, you can kayak through the park; keep your eyes peeled for black bears. Perhaps make the hour-long trip to Ouray, where you can enjoy a soak in the steamy hot springs.
4* Mountain Lodge Telluride
Hop aboard the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, which runs 45 miles to Silverton, and check out the incredible scenery along the Animas River. Explore Mesa Verde National Park on two wheels, before experiencing a taste of the real Wild West at one of the many downtown saloon bars.
3* Holiday Inn and Suites
Here, you can marvel at the towering red-hued Star Dune and Colorado’s secret beach, Medano Creek. Discover the historic charm of Manitou Springs, which is home to Pikes Peak – the most visited mountain in North America. Take a ride on the world’s highest cog train, which whisks you to the peak’s summit.
5* The Broadmoor