Some of the highlights included are:
- Experience white-water rafting surrounded by incredible scenery in Snowmass
- Go hiking and bear watching at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- Explore the green parks of Colorado’s lofty capital, Denver
- Ride the spectacular Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 11 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 12 days’ car hire
- Denver Sightseeing Adventure in the Rocky Mountains
Need to know
- Arrives: Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Time difference: GMT-7
- British passport holders require an ESTA
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 110V
Fly from UK to Denver
Arrive in Snowmass and go white-water rafting over the Colorado River. In winter, you can experience this region’s epic landscape during a thrilling dog sled tour.
4* Viceroy Snowmass
Find your favourite tipple as you wine taste your way around the Palisade region, before exploring the deep-cut canyons of the Colorado National Monument.
3.5* DoubleTree Hilton Grand Junction
Two days is the perfect amount of time to explore; stop off at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park and discover the steep cliffs and craggy spires of Colorado’s own Grand Canyon. While you’re here, you can kayak through the park; keep your eyes peeled for black bears. Back in Ouray, enjoy a soak in the steamy hot springs. The KJ Wood Distillers is a favourite among the locals; don’t miss the chance to taste gin here.
4* Mountain Lodge Telluride
Hop aboard the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, which runs 45 miles to Silverton, and check out the incredible scenery along the Animas River. Explore Mesa Verde National Park on two wheels, before experiencing a taste of the real Wild West at one of the many downtown saloon bars.
3* Holiday Inn and Suites
Here, you can marvel at the towering red-hued Star Dune and Colorado’s secret beach, Medano Creek. Discover the historic charm of Manitou Springs, which is home to Pikes Peak – the most visited mountain in North America. Take a ride on the world’s highest cog train, which whisks you to the peak’s summit.
5* The Broadmoor
Depart Colorado Springs and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.