Southern Cruise & Phuket
Some of the highlights included are:
- Cruise the Thai Islands on board a luxury tall ship
- Discover Penang’s World Heritage-listed centre
- Laze on Phuket’s gorgeous beaches
- Snorkel or dive among vibrant corals and tropical fish
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- All international flights
- 7 nights in 4.5* hotels
- 7 night Starclipper cruise
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to
Along the way, keep an eye out for monitor lizards in Ko Rok, laze on the beautiful beaches of Ko Butang and wander the historic streets of Penang. Discover the underwater wonders of the Similan Islands, sail into Ko Hong and try your hand at sea kayaking among the dramatic karst rocks and pristine white sand beaches. When not exploring, relax in the StarClipper’s onboard bar, restaurant and pool.
With its soft sand beaches and warm seas backed by forests and pineapple trees, this is a wonderfully scenic place for a spot of beach time. But if you’re feeling more energetic, the temples and mosques should keep you entertained, as well as the numerous excellent diving spots offshore. After dark, hit the town and see why Phuket’s nightlife buzzes in the many bars and restaurants along the beachfront.
4.5* Cape Panwa Hotel
Depart Phuket and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.