Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Melbourne, one of the world’s brightest and most vibrant cities
- Tour Melbourne’s Lanes and Arcades and learn the city’s hidden secrets
- Look for koalas and kangaroos in the Mornington Peninsula
- Watch the little penguins waddle up the beach on Phillip Island
- Hike the rugged coastal trails in Wilsons Promontory National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights with Singapore Airlines
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 6 days' car hire
- Hidden Secrets Lanes & Arcades Tour
- Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Phillip Island 4 Park Pass
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Here, among the stylish architecture, swanky boutique shops and lively cafés, there’s plenty going on, with arts exhibitions, sports events and music and comedy festivals all regular occurrences. While in town, you’ll explore the cafés and treasures of the laneways and ride the Puffing Billy Steam train into the picturesque Yarra Valley wine growing region.
5* Como Melbourne
Hidden Secret Lanes & Arcades Tour;Puffing Billy Steam Train
The peninsula’s sunny interior is carpeted in fruit fields and vineyards, and touring the wineries, tasting the wine, then lingering over a gourmet vineyard lunch is the number one experience here, closely followed by beach chilling, coastal hikes and watching out for wombats, koalas and kangaroos.
4.5* Flinders Hotel
When not hanging out with the penguins, look out for seals, koalas and motorbikes – the island is home to the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, which is open to visitors.
4* Ramada Resort Phillip Island
Phillip Island 4 Park Pass
Wilsons Promontory National Park
This is an outdoor-lover’s paradise, with over 80km of walks and hikes among glorious coastal scenery, as well as swimming and surfing in the sea. There’s plenty of wildlife to spot here, including kangaroos and wombats, and believe it or not you can even scuba dive or snorkel to spot colourful corals, anemones and southern rock lobsters.
3* Prom Country Lodge
Depart Wilsons Promontory National Park and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.