This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Melbourne, one of the world’s brightest and most vibrant cities
- Tour Melbourne’s Lanes and Arcades and learn the city’s hidden secrets
- Spot amazing wildlife on Wilsons Promontory
- Watch the little penguins waddle up the beach on Phillip Island
- Explore the scenic coastal trails in Wilsons Promontory National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 6 days' car hire
- Lanes & Arcades Tour
- Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Phillip Island 4 Parks Pass
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Here, among the stylish architecture, swanky boutique shops and lively cafés, there’s plenty going on, with arts exhibitions, sports events and music and comedy festivals all regular occurrences. While in town, you’ll explore the cafés and treasures of the laneways and ride the Puffing Billy Steam train into the picturesque Yarra Valley wine growing region.
4* Punthill Little Bourke
Lanes & Arcades Walking Tour & Puffing Billy Steam Train
The peninsula’s sunny interior is carpeted in fruit fields and vineyards, and touring the wineries, tasting the wine, then lingering over a gourmet vineyard lunch is the number one experience here, closely followed by beach chilling, coastal walks and watching out for wombats, koalas and kangaroos.
4* The Lindenderry at Red Hill
When not hanging out with the penguins, look out for Koalas and the large colony of Australian fur seals and why not try your hand surfing with award-winning surf schools or just hang out at the beach – the island is also home to the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, which is open to visitors.
4* Ramada Resort Phillip Island
Phillip Island 4 Parks Pass
Wilsons Promontory National Park
This is an outdoor-lover’s paradise, with over 80km of walks and hikes among glorious coastal scenery, as well as swimming and surfing in the sea. There’s plenty of wildlife to spot here, including kangaroos and wombats, and believe it or not you can even scuba dive or snorkel to spot colourful corals, anemones and southern rock lobsters.
3* Prom Country Lodge