Campervanning in Western Australia
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Starting in lively Perth, soak up the city sights before choosing to stay close and explore the islands and beaches in and around the city or head further afield to the vineyards, beaches, forests and parks of Australia’s south west. The beauty of this Journey is its freedom: where you go and how long for is entirely up to you.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Cruise Perth’s Swan River and taste the local wines
- Admire the intriguing desert sculptures at the Pinnacles
- Visit the vineyards, caves and waterfalls of Margaret River
- Choose your own route through Western Australia
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 3 nights in a 5* hotel
- 8 days' campervan hire
- 2-berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Swan River Scenic Cruise
- Airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 19 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Afterwards, you’re free to explore the city – perhaps try one of the many galleries, museums or parks, head down to the beach or hire a bike and try one of the many cycle paths. On a sunny day, don’t miss King’s Park, a 990-acre green space is home to bushland walking trails, historic memorials, native flora, Indigenous cultural activities and a bustling events calendar.
5* Pan Pacific
Perhaps make the journey to Rottnest Island, home to the adorable quokka, sip cappuccinos by the sea in Fremantle, or head further afield to look for humpback whales in Albany and chill out on the beautiful beaches of Esperance. For something a little different, head north to the pointed rock formations of the Pinnacles or the bizarre and aptly-named Wave Rock.
Britz Venturer campervan
Campervan hire; Swan River Scenic Cruise