Ultimate South Africa
... starting with the glorious coastal scenery and vibrant V&A waterfront in Cape Town, moving on to the rolling vines and top-notch wines of Stellenbosch and finishing with South Africa’s flagship safari destination: Kruger National Park, home to the Big Five and a biologically important savanna, with a focus on protection, conservation management, tourism development and community benefits.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the culinary & natural wonders of stunning Cape Town
- Ascend Table Mountain for sweeping city and ocean views
- Taste world-class wines & tasty delicacies in the Winelands
- See if you can spot the Big Five on a wildlife-watching safari
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 7 nights in 5* hotels
- 5 days' car hire
- Table Mountain & City tour
- Robben Island Tour
- Game drives in Kruger National Park
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: 11 official languages including English & Afrikaans
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230V
Fly from UK to
Welcome to Africa’s most beautiful city! Surrounded by majestic mountains and twinkling blue sea, Cape Town is crammed with enough gorgeous natural attractions and fascinating cultural sights to keep you occupied for weeks. Take your time to discover this wonderful city, from the colourful blooms of Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens, to the infamous prison on Robben Island, all set against the dramatic backdrop of Table Mountain, which you can ascend as part of your Table Mountain and City tour.
5* Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
Table Mountain & City tour; Robben Island tour
Drive to elegant Stellenbosch and take a look around the town, admiring the pretty historical buildings and sun-dappled streets, and perhaps call in at the Botanical Gardens. The town is impossibly pretty, but what you’re really here for is the wine. Head out into the surrounding mountains and visit a selection of vineyards to learn about wine production and sample the sauvignons and cabernets, then stop for a tasty gourmet lunch at one of the winery restaurants.
5* Wedgeview Country House & Spa
Kruger National Park
Catch your flight to Kruger National Park, location for your safari adventure. Head into the bush on a guided game drive and see what you can find in one of the most diverse, wildlife-rich areas in Africa. Home to all the Big Five – lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant – as well as wild dog and over 300 species of birds, Kruger National Park has an incredible array of game, just waiting to be discovered.
5* Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge
4 game activities
Depart Kruger National Park and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.