Campervanning in Queensland
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... along the beautiful beaches of the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast, stopping as and when you choose. Perhaps you’ll divert inland to spot koalas in the eucalyptus forests, or hop between the surfing towns and warm waters of the east coast; whatever you do, you’re free to explore at your own pace.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sail along the Brisbane River on a sightseeing cruise
- Relax on the soft beaches of the Sunshine Coast
- Hike the trails of Noosa National Park
- Choose your own route through southern Queensland
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 1 night in a 4.5* hotel
- 8 days' campervan hire
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
You can join in too with a spot of kayaking or rock climbing, or simply hang out in the fabulous coffee shops and arty cafes. Perhaps wander through the world-class galleries before enjoying an alfresco meal in the sunshine, chilled glass of wine in hand. For a touch of the cute factor, consider the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where you can get up close to Australia’s most popular native animals, pose for photos with the koalas and hand-feed kangaroos.
4.5* Oaks Felix
Land in the lively city of Brisbane and collect your campervan. Set sail on a relaxing river cruise, stopping to admire the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the city centre and the Story Bridge along the way. After trying out Brisbane’s funky cafes and restaurants, you’ll set off on your road trip adventure. Following your own route across southern Queensland, you can choose to explore the peaceful beaches of the Sunshine Coast, learn to surf on the Gold Coast or sample the delights of the Bundaberg Rum Distillery, set among the sugar canes. Whatever you do, you’re sure to love the endless sunny days and laid-back attitude of the aptly-named Sunshine State.
campervan hire; 2 berth vehicle with toilet and shower