Campervanning in New South Wales
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... stopping as and when you like. Perhaps taste the wines in the Hunter Valley, hike the trails in the misty Blue Mountains, look for dolphins in Port Stephens, or simply stay near Sydney and discover its beaches and coves, including the famous Bondi Beach.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Learn the stories behind the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Explore the vineyards and taste the fine wines of the Hunter Valley
- Admire the panoramic views from the Blue Mountains
- Choose your own route through New South Wales
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 2 nights in a 4* hotel'
- 8 days' campervan hire
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Sydney Opera House tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Afterwards, sample the bars and restaurants and get ready for a spot of city sightseeing – perhaps choose to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge or take a walk around Darling Harbour. If you’re feeling adventurous why not head down to Bondi Beach and have a go at surfing the waves?
4* Tank Stream hotel
Touch down in Sydney and collect your campervan. Tour the iconic Sydney Opera House and learn how the famous sail design came into being. After sampling the bars and restaurants and a spot of city sightseeing, hit the road and discover the beaches, mountains and vineyards of New South Wales at your own pace. Where you go is up to you: try the Blue Mountains for hiking and scenery, the Hunter Valley for fine wines, and Jervis Bay and Port Stephens for blissful beaches. Further afield, why not visit Tamworth, the capital of Australian country music?
Britz Ventura campervan
campervan hire 2 berth vehicle with toilet and shower