Philippine Island Explorer
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
You’ll take in the historic streets of downtown Manila, the pristine white-sand beaches of Cebu, the vibrant coral reefs of Panglao Island and the tropical paradise of Pamilican Island, where you’ll look out for whales and dolphins offshore.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Try out the local delicacies in Cebu’s many restaurants
- Dive or snorkel among colourful fish off Panglao Island
- Spot whales and dolphins on Pamilacan Island
- Explore the historic forts and churches of downtown Manila
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Whale and dolphin watching on Pamilacan Island
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Mactan International Airport (CEB)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from UK to
At the heart of all the cultural action, Cebu Island is home to gorgeous tropical beaches and a lively bar and restaurant scene, as well as Cebu City, the largest settlement in the Philippines. In town, there are plenty of historic monuments to admire, while away from the city the palm lined sands and undulating mountains offer water sports and hiking opportunities. As well as swimming in the warm seas and lazing on the beaches, why not have a go at scuba diving among the corals?
5* Shangri-La’s Mactan Resort & Spa
Chill out among the swanky hotels and restaurants of Panglao Island and sip cocktails as the sun sinks behind the waves. This island is well known for Alona Beach, a row of resorts set along the sands and from where diving expeditions are easily arranged. With plenty of dive schools to choose from it’s the perfect place for beginners to have a go. While you’re here you’ll set sail on a whale and dolphin watching cruise to Pamilacan Island.
4* Amorita Resort
Whale and dolphin watching on Pamilacan Island
Explore the vibrant streets of Manila, the sprawling Philippine capital. Take in the historic Fort Santiago, the bustling Plaza Miranda and the delicious scents that waft through the world’s largest Chinatown. Check out the old walled settlement of Intramuros, where you’ll find some of the most fascinating buildings including the beautiful Manila Cathedral. Later on, grab a chilled fruity cocktail and watch the sunset on Manila Bay.
5* Pan Pacific Manila