Luxury Sydney, Reef & Rock
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... the corals and tropical fish of the Great Barrier Reef and the giant red rock at Uluru. Ride a helicopter over Bondi Beach, sail to idyllic desert islands and dine under the stars on this varied Journey.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Fly over Sydney Harbour Bridge and watch the water glitter below you.
- Discover the misty eucalyptus forests that give the Blue Mountains their name
- Snorkel the warm waters of the Great Barrier Reef and look out for colourful fish
- Watch the sunset over Uluru and dine out in the open desert
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 5* hotels
- Sydney Heli Grand Tour
- Blue Mountains Deluxe Day
- Aquarius Low Isles tour
- Uluru highlights tour
- Sounds of Silence Dinner
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
See the iconic sights of Sydney in style as you take to the skies for a helicopter tour of the city. Admire panoramic views of the harbour spread out below you, including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach as well as one of Australia’s most scenic stretches of coastline. Back on terra firma, spend a day exploring the forests of the Blue Mountains, including the dramatic peaks of the Three Sisters.
5* QT Sydney
Sydney Heli Grand Tour Blue Mountains Deluxe Day
Arrive in pretty Port Douglas, grab your snorkel and flippers and dive into the colourful underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. You’ll head out to sea onboard Aquarius, a luxury sail boat, and explore pristine beaches of the Low Isles. Here you’ll find world-class snorkelling (or, if that’s not your thing, glass-bottomed boating) and you’ll feast on a deliciously fresh seafood lunch. Back in Port Douglas, take some time to explore the ancient Daintree Rainforest..
5* Thala Beach Lodge
Aquarius Low Isles tour
Fly on to the giant sandstone monolith at Uluru, found among the swirling sands of the Red Centre. The rock is sacred to aboriginals, so learn all about its significance and then watch its colours change from oranges and reds to pinks and purples as the sun sets. You’ll also take a look around the domed peaks of Kata Tjuta, also known as the Olgas. Later, dine on a gourmet meal served outside in the desert under a blanket of stars.
5* Sails in the Desert
Uluru highlights tour Sounds of Silence Dinner