Winter Whistler & the Northern Lights
Starting with the pretty parks and gourmet restaurants of Vancouver and travelling to the first-rate ski slopes of Whistler, you’ll take part in a snowmobile safari before gazing upon a mesmerising display of the spectacular Northern Lights in the Yukon.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Enjoy laid-back Vancouver, a cosmopolitan city with a dramatic natural setting
- Test your winter sports skills in Whistler, host of the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Discover the charm of Whitehorse, Yukon’s quaint capital city
- Watch in awe as the impressive Northern Lights light up the Yukon sky
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 7 nights in 4.5–5* hotels
- Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park 1-day pass
- Guilty Pleasures Gourmet Tour in Vancouver
- Whistler 3 day Lift Pass
- Blackcomb Mountain snowmobile safari
- 3-night Northern Lights of the Yukon tour
- Sightseeing tour of Whitehorse
- 3x Excursions to view the Aurora Borealis
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- >Please note this Journey departs 20 August – 12 April only due to Northern Lights seasonality<
- >Ski season in Whistler starts on 27 November. Please ask us about other off-season activities<
Fly from UK to Vancouver
Walk through the forests and across the bridge of Capilano Suspension Bridge Park then head off on a gastronomic adventure through some of Vancouver’s best restaurants.
5* Sutton Place Hotel
Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park 1-day pass Guilty Pleasures gourmet tour
Drive on to the world-class ski resort of Whistler, host of the 2010 Winter Olympics and spend a couple of days skiing or boarding on the famed powder snow.
4.5* Pan Pacific Mountainside
3 day lift pass Blackcomb Mountain snowmobile safari
Fly to Whitehorse, gaze up into the darkness and watch wave upon wave of the pink, green and blue lights of the Aurora Borealis dance like ribbons in the sky.
3.5* Best Western Gold Rush Inn
Sightseeing tour of Whitehorse 3x Excursions to view the Aurora Borealis
Depart Whitehorse and return to the UK
Book by 31st October 2016 and SAVE up to £176 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.