Wild Wonders of the West
Visiting no less than five national parks, you’ll have ample opportunity to hike, drive and kayak among dramatic canyons, snow-covered peaks and dense forests, as well as discovering the delights of Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a flutter on the roulette wheel in Las Vegas
- Fly high over the Grand Canyon and admire the far-reaching views
- Hike the trails among the jagged scenery of Zion National Park
- Watch the bubbling geysers and of Yellowstone National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 14 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 14 days car hire
- Grand Canyon Explorer Tour
- One-way fee, payable locally
Need to know
- Arrives: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Las Vegas
Hit the casinos in Las Vegas, explore the Strip and take a thrilling flight to the Grand Canyon. Touching down into Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll walk the trails and admire the spectacular views.
4.5* MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Grand Canyon Explorer Tour
Take in the vast expanse of Bryce Canyon’s giant natural amphitheatre and drive the 18-mile Rim Road Scenic Drive, taking in the best of the jagged scenery.
3* Bryce Canyon Lodge
Zion National Park
Hike the deep red sandstone cliffs and narrow slot Canyons of Zion National Park. Walk along the floor of Zion Canyon and gaze up at the towering rocky walls all around you.
3.5* Zion Mountain Ranch
Grand Teton National Park
Hike the winding pathways, explore snow-covered forests and kayak the calm Snake River in Grand Teton National Park, admiring the dramatic mountain scenery and looking out for birdlife.
4* Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa
Yellowstone National Park
The world’s first national park and a world heritage site, Yellowstone is filled with bubbling geysers, bright blue lakes and a wide variety of flora and fauna.
3* Holiday Inn West Yellowstone
Look out for elks in Jackson Hole, a region famous for its wild mountain scenery, skiing, hiking and Old West heritage, as well as a range of wildlife including bison, pronghorn and grizzly bears.
3.5* Grand View Lodge
Depart Jackson Hole and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.