Wild Wonders of the West
Take a flutter on the roulette wheel in Las Vegas
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Take a walk on the wild side with this varied Journey, a celebration of nature, wildlife and spectacular scenery.
Visiting no less than five national parks, you’ll have ample opportunity to hike, drive and kayak among dramatic canyons, snow-covered peaks and dense forests, as well as discovering the delights of Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a flutter on the roulette wheel in Las Vegas
- Fly high over the Grand Canyon and admire the far-reaching views
- Hike the trails among the jagged scenery of Zion National Park
- Watch the bubbling geysers and of Yellowstone National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 14 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 14 days' car hire
- Grand Canyon Explorer Tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.