Whales, Bears & Vancouver Island
Look out for orcas on a whale watching tour in Victoria
Includes return economy airfares
11 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
For a double dose of wildlife, set off on this exciting Journey into the British Columbian wilderness.
With plenty of bear and whale watching opportunities, you’ll spend your days on Zodiac boats in search of the region’s favourite flora and fauna, before finishing up with a couple of days exploring the parks and markets of vibrant Vancouver.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Look out for orcas on a whale watching tour in Victoria
- Watch grizzly bears on a boat trip in Tofino
- See bears fishing for salmon on the Orford River (seasonal)
- Walk across the impressive Capilano Suspension Bridge
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 9 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 8 days' car hire
- Whale watching tour by Zodiac in Victoria
- Bear watching tour by Zodiac in Tofino
- Sonora Island guided Ecotour or guided bear watching tour, depending on season
- All Airport Transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.