Western Canada with Fairmont Hotels
Drive the scenic Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
See western Canada in style on this luxury Journey, taking you through the Rocky Mountains from Vancouver to Calgary via the Icefields Parkway and dramatic scenery of Whistler, Banff and Jasper.
If the epic views and twinkling lakes weren’t enough, along the way you’ll stay in Fairmont Hotels, some of the most sophisticated and majestic hotels in Canada.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Stay in some of Canada’s most elegant and iconic hotels
- Gaze upon the dramatic scenery of the Rocky Mountains
- Drive the scenic Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff
- Hop across the water to Granville Island from Vancouver
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 14 nights in 4.5-5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 14 days' car hire
- Granville Island Market Tour
- Maligne Lake Walking Tour
- Evening Wildlife Safari
Need to know+
- Arrives: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.