Western Canada Peaks & Cliffs
Fly high above the valleys and lakes on Gondola Rides in both Whistler and Jasper, and discover the vibrant cities of Calgary and Vancouver.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the picture-perfect mountains, lakes and waterfalls in Banff
- Ride the SkyTram for sweeping views across Jasper National Park
- Soar high above Whistler’s two mountains on the world record-breaking Peak 2 Peak gondola
- Test your courage on the Cliffwalk in Vancouver’s Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 13 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 10-day car hire
- Calgary walking tour
- Evening Wildlife Safari
- Mountains, Lakes & Waterfalls tour
- Jasper tramway
- Tour to Maligne Lake
- Whistler Peak2Peak Alpine Sightseeing
- Deluxe Vancouver city highlights tour
- Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park entry
- Private transfers in Vancouver
Need to know
- Arrives: Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Time difference: GMT-7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- A one-way fee applies for the car hire in this Journey; please ask us for details
- >Please note some activities are seasonal; ask us about unforgettable experiences for your travel dates<
Fly from UK to Calgary
Check out the city’s lively food scene, or take a relaxing stroll along the riverside, to get your adventure started.
4.5* Delta Bow Valley
Includes a Calgary Walking tour – 10:30am (after check-out, before driving off to Banff)
Drive to the mountains, lakes and waterfalls of Banff and set off on an evening wildlife safari in search of deer, bears and wolves.
4.5* Rimrock Resort Hotel
Includes an evening Wildlife Safari; a Mountain, Lakes & Waterfalls tour
Continue on to Jasper and let the SkyTram whisk you up to 2277 metres for a spectacular view of the Rockies. Sail the serene waters of sapphire blue Maligne Lake to peaceful Spirit Island and absorb the unspoilt nature of Jasper National Park.
3.5* Chateau Jasper
Includes a Jasper tramway tour; a tour to Maligne Lake with a walk
Head to pretty Sun Peaks for skiing in winter and hiking in summer. Perhaps tee off in what has to be one of the most spectacularly situated golf courses in the world.
3.5* Coast Sundance Lodge
Take the longest and highest lift in the world for an unparalleled view of Whistler. Suspended 436 metres above the ground, let the Peak2Peak gondola whisk you between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, taking in the far-reaching mountaintop views along the way.
4.5* Pan Pacific Village Centre
Includes the Peak2Peak Alpine Sightseeing gondola ride
Finish in vivacious Vancouver and cross the famous Capilano Suspension Bridge, take a hike along the precarious Cliffwalk and get a squirrel’s eye view from the Treetops walk.
4* Carmana Plaza Hotel
Includes a deluxe Vancouver city highlights tour; a 1-day entrance ticket to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park
Depart Vancouver and return to the UK
Book by 31st October 2016 and SAVE up to £420 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.