West Coast Wonders
... world-class skiing and mesmerising national parks. Journey from easy-going Vancouver to vibrant Calgary, exploring the turquoise lakes, snow-covered forests and rugged gorges of the spectacular Rocky Mountains along the way.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover cosmopolitan Vancouver and delve into its lush rainforest
- Treat your palate to a dinner tour of Whistler’s finest restaurants
- Soak up the picturesque scenery at Lake Louise
- Explore Banff and take a Gondola Ride
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 9 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 9 days car hire (one way fee not included, paid locally)
- Vancouver Aquarium entrance
- Finer Things dinner tour in Whistler
- Explore Banff Tour including Gondola Ride
Need to know
- Arrives: Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Vancouver
Start your Western Canada adventure in cosmopolitan Vancouver. Perhaps take a stroll around one of the many parks and gardens, and enjoy the blooming flowers.
5* Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
Includes a 1-day entry to the Vancouver Aquarium
Top off a day of sightseeing in Whistler with a lavish dinner tour of the village, dining on four delicious courses in four award-winning restaurants.
5* Chateau Whistler
Includes a Finer Things dinner tour
Stop off in Kamloops, nestled among forested hills and twinkling lakes,and a sporty, fun-filled town offering plenty of outdoor activities.
4* Coast Kamloops
Head onwards to majestic Lake Louise in the heart of the spectacular wilderness of Banff National Park. You’ll be staying right on the lake itself, at the iconic Chateau Lake Louise.
4.5* Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Get an introduction to snow-shoeing in Banff, where you’ll hike the dramatic limestone gorge of Marble Canyon in Kootenay National Park.
5* Fairmont Banff Springs
Includes an Explore Banff Tour including Gondola Ride
Head to the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and discover the vibrant city of Calgary, home to the annual Calgary Stampede, a rodeo festival held in July.
4.5* Fairmont Palliser
Depart Calgary and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.