Washington, Atlanta & The Carolinas
Explore Shenandoah National Park’s scenic mountains and valleys
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Set off on a Journey through the hills, valleys and mountains of Georgia, Virginia and South and North Carolina.
Travelling from the US Capital Washington, you’ll drive the scenic route through beautiful national parks, past lovely sandy beaches and through pretty, historic towns, enjoying relaxed, sunny days and tasting the sizzling southern soul food as you go.
Some of the highlights included are:
- See Washington DC’s monuments lit up at night on a DC After Dark tour
- Explore Shenandoah National Park’s scenic mountains and valleys
- Drive the forest-lined Blue Ridge Parkway, particularly impressive in the fall
- Laze on the relaxed beaches of Hilton Head Island and Myrtle Beach
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 14 days' car hire
- 14 nights in 4-4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- Washington Explorer pass
- One-way fee, payable locally
Need to know+
- Arrives: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.