Walking the Picos de Europa
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Ascend the Pandescura Peak for incredible views
- Summit Pena Main, one of the best viewpoints of the Picos
- Enjoy lunch in mesmerising hilltop settings
- Spot wildlife in Spain’s oldest national park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 7 nights accommodation
Need to know
- Arrives: Bilbao Airport
- Time difference: GMT+1
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Spain, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Flying time from UK: around 2 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Enjoy lunch in the village of Cain. The following day is free to spend as you wish, Why not try your hand at caving or canoeing?
Continue to Pandebano Col.
You’ll be rewarded with incredible views at the top.