Visit the pretty Blue Ridge Mountains from quaint Charlottesville
Includes return economy airfares
9 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
This exploratory Journey takes in the seat of power of America’s capital Washington, ...
... as well as the more sedate attractions of the colonial towns and picturesque rivers of rural Virginia. Taste locally-brewed ales and ciders, visit beautiful vineyards and learn about the arrival of the first European colonists.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Remembers America’s forefathers at the Washington War Memorials
- Tick off the icons in Washington DC, the capital of the USA
- A mixture of history and adventure awaits in Richmond
- Visit the pretty Blue Ridge Mountains from quaint Charlottesville
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 7 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 8 days' car hire
- Washington D.C Explorer Pass
Need to know+
- Arrives: Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.