Vietnam Express Northbound
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Glide down the Perfume River in Hue
- Experience the magic of Halong Bay
- Experience the buzz of Ho Chi Minh City
- Delve into history at the Cu Chi tunnels
- Shop up a storm in the myriad of tailors in Hoi An
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International and internal flights
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel (7 nights), Overnight boat (1 night), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- Transport: Boat, Overnight sleeper train, Plane, Private Bus, Private vehicle, Taxi
- Activities: Halong Bay - Overnight boat cruise, HCMC - Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum, Hoi An - Ancient town
- Activities: Hue - Imperial citadel, Hue - Motorbike trip including lunch, Hue - Perfume River boat ride, Hue - Royal tomb, KOTO dinner
Need to know
- Group size: Min 1, Max 16
- Ages: Min 15
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Formerly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is characterised by a vast array of sights and sounds, and is a fascinating blend of old and new, East and West.
Recently declared a World Heritage site, Hoi An is being beautifully restored and preserved. Known as Faifo to early western traders, it was one of South-East Asia's major international ports during the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries.
Departing Hoi An, we cross the dramatic Hai Van Pass to the picturesque fishing village of Lang Co and continue on to Hue.
Fly from Hue to Hanoi. Hanoi is famous for its beautiful lakes, shaded boulevards, verdant public parks and its thriving Old Quarter.
Travel by private minibus to the spectacular World Heritage site of Halong Bay, a breathtaking secluded harbour with 2,000 limestone islands rising from the emerald waters of Bac Bo Gulf.
Take a bus back to Hanoi where the afternoon is free for you to explore this delightful city.