Victoria's Hidden Gems
Drive along the Great Ocean Road and take in the views of the Twelve Apostles
Includes return economy airfares
10 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Delve into the cosmopolitan sophistication and natural beauty of Victoria, journeying past elegant Melbournian arcades, ...
... sandstone peaks and the 12 Apostles that stand imposingly along the spectacular coastline. From trendy cityscapes to quaint villages, scenic coastal drives to white-capped surf, Victoria’s intoxicating charm is revealed on this Inspiring Journey.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Melbourne’s vibrant walkways & arcades
- Discover the eclectic village of Daylesford, with antique shops, bazaars & cottage industries
- Experience a Welcome to Country ceremony with indigenous people in the Grampians
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road and take in the views of the Twelve Apostles
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 6 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- Travel in luxury coach with a small group of up to 20 like-minded travellers
- Expert Travel Director and/or Driver Guide
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.