Victoria Food & Wine
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Sip on sauvignon among the sun-drenched vines of the Yarra Valley, tuck into freshly-prepared seasonal dishes in Melbourne’s restaurants and float gently above the beautiful Victorian countryside on a hot-air balloon ride.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Taste your way around the eclectic restaurants and cafes of Melbourne
- Chill out in the spas of Lake Daylesford and soak up the picturesque views
- Take to the skies above the Yarra Valley in a hot-air balloon
- Visit the vineyards and taste some of Victoria’s finest locally produced wines
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels
- 6 days car hire
- Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
- Lanes and Arcades tour
- Unique De Bortoli Experience
- Yarra Valley Flight with Champagne Breakfast
- Progressive Degustation Walk
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 23 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Melbourne
Arrive in multicultural Melbourne and dine in style onboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant, cruising the city streets whilst dining on a seasonally changing menu.
4* Mantra 100 Exhibition
Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Hidden Secrets Lanes & Arcades tour with lunch
Relax, kick back and pamper yourself in the spas of Lake Daylesford, at the foot of the Great Dividing Range. Hire a paddleboat and get out on the water, walk around the lake and take in the pretty views.
4.5* Lake House Daylesford
Soar over the vines of the Yarra Valley in a hot air balloon, floating gently over the corridors of grape vines and rolling hills. Upon touching down, tuck into a delicious champagne breakfast.
4.5* Yarra Valley Lodge
Unique de Bortoli Experience Yarra Valley hot-air balloon flight with breakfast
Return to Melbourne and taste your way around three of its most unique menus on a degustation tour. You’ll visit three different restaurants in one evening, sampling their best food and wine.
5* Crown Metropol Melbourne
Progressive Degustation Walk