The Venice Simplon Orient Express
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Ride one of the world’s greatest railways
- Take a trip up the Eiffel Tower at night for incredible views of Paris
- Enjoy a gondola ride along the Grand Canal in Venice
- Indulge in fine wine and cuisine onboard the train
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Eurostar from London to Paris
- Direct flight from Venice to London
- 4 nights in 5* hotels
- 1 night onboard the train
- Enchanting Venice private gondola tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Paris Gare Du Nord Station
- Time difference: GMT+1
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: French and Italian
- Currency: Euro (€)
- Flying time from UK: around 2 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts
Fly from UK to
Check into your hotel and spend the afternoon exploring the City of Love. Take in the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral and head to the food market at Rue Montorgueil, where you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options; there are so many tempting bakeries and cosy restaurants and bars here. Take a guided tour of the world’s largest museum, the Louvre, where you’ll see masterpieces including the Mona Lisa. Perhaps admire the views from MontMartre, before walking the famous steps to the Sacre Coeur. Reward yourself with a spot of retail therapy at along the Champs Elysees, which is also the perfect place to refuel with a Parisian coffee. No trip to Paris is complete without soaring to the top of the Eiffel Tower for panoramic views of the city below. To make this experience extra-special, go at night, when the twinkling lights of the city will be stretched out before you. Hop back onboard The Venice Simplon Orient Express and settle down in your sleeper cabin as you travel through the night.
5* Hôtel Juliana
1 night on the Venice Simplon Orient Express - Paris to Venice
With glittering canals, bustling piazzas and delicious food at every corner, Venice brims with undeniable Italian charm. Taste Italian coffee and fresh pastries across the numerous cafes; our Experts love the Venetian cakes at Pasticceria Tonolo. Take a gondola ride down the Grand Canal, explore the wealth of art on show in the Dorosduro district, and stop for an Aperol Spritz overlooking St Mark’s Basilica.
5* Grand Hotel Dei Dogi
Enchanting Venice private gondola tour