Spend lazy days in the sun on the glorious beaches, learn to scuba dive or explore the rugged interiors of these little slices of paradise.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Laze on soft sandy beaches in Koh Samet
- Trek to tropical waterfalls in Koh Phangan
- Dive or snorkel the clear waters of Koh Yao Yai
- Relax, unwind and refresh in peaceful surrounds
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights in 4–5* hotels
- All airport & boat transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Koh Samet
Upon arrival, take a transfer to your hotel in Koh Samet. Explore this paradise island, surrounded by sandy beaches, exotic coral and crystal clear water.
4* Le Vimarn Cottages & Spa
Find a tranquil beachside spot in Koh Phangan or head into the centre for a waterfall trek. Make the most of your hotel’s sumptuous spa, offering a range of relaxing treatments.
4.5* Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa
Koh Yao Yai
Gorge on fresh seafood in Koh Yao Yai, whose mountainous interior is filled with birdlife and its waters home to a multitude of colourful marine creatures - grab your fins and snorkel and dive in.
5* Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort
Depart Koh Yao Yai and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.