Tropical North Queensland
Explore the ancient rainforest, discover the kaleidoscopic underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef and step back in time visiting the spectacular Atherton Tablelands. From adventure and discovery to sun-drenched beaches and total relaxation; you’ll experience it all.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soar high above the rainforest on the Skyrail to Kuranda
- Explore the natural wonderland of the Atherton Tablelands
- Discover Cape Tribulation – where the rainforest meets the reef
- Snorkel or dive the stunning Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 9 nights in 4–5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 9 days car hire
- Kuranda Skyrail & Scenic Rail tour
- Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Day tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cairns Airport (CNS)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 21 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from UK to Cairns
Discover the energy and vibrant culture of the tropical city of Cairns. Revel in the outdoor lifestyle before marvelling at the surrounding natural beauty on a day trip to the mountain town of Kuranda.
4.5* Pacific International Hotel Cairns
Includes a Kuranda, Skyrail & Scenic Rail tour
The verdant and rich Tableland area brims with natural wonders – from stunning waterfalls and serene lakes to tropical rainforest and picturesque national parks, explore this charming region.
4* Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat
Located in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest, the exceptionally pretty Cape Tribulation is a long stretch of pristine beach hugged by the lush Daintree.
3.5* Daintree Heritage Lodge & Spa
Your Journey comes to end in the relaxed town of Port Douglas. Enjoy lazy days on the beach, browse the beautiful boutiques and dive into the Great Barrier Reef.
5* QT Port Douglas
Includes a Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef tour
Depart Port Douglas and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.