Take in the three top sights on Ontario on this short and sweet Journey, covering the lively city of Toronto, ...
... the raging torrent of Niagara Falls and the cosy lakeside vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake. There’s plenty to see and do: you’ll soak up the sights of Toronto, including the 457m CN Tower, tour the vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake and feel the spray of Niagara Falls on a Hornblower cruise next to the falling water.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take in the highlights of Toronto on a guided city tour
- Gaze across the magnificent spectacle of Niagara Falls from your hotel
- Get close to the spray of Niagara Falls on a cruise
- Explore the vineyards around lovely Niagara-on-the-Lake
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international flights
- 7 nights in 4–4.5* hotels
- 5 days car hire
- Toronto city tour
- Niagara Falls Hornblower cruise
- Airport transfer
Need to know+
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Toronto
Take in the sweeping views of Toronto from the soaring CN Tower, the tallest free-standing structure in North America. There’s a glass floor at the top, so if you’re feeling brave you can stand on it, with the streets 447m below. Alternatively, try the revolving restaurant. Back on street level, check out the city’s favourite sights, including the Art Gallery of Ontario, the Hockey Hall of Fame and the Royal Ontario Museum, where exhibits include various dinosaur skeletons and the world’s largest totem pole.
Set sail on a Hornblower cruise and feel the spray of Niagara Falls on your included boat ride and gaze up in wonder as the thundering torrent of four million cubic metres of water per minute gushes over the powerful Niagara Falls. Remember to bring your waterproof and wrap up the camera – you’re going to get wet. You can even choose to go behind the cascade and hear the roar of water up close on the Journey Behind the Falls attraction.
Niagara on the Lake
Head down to the peaceful Niagara-on-the-Lake, a delightful town that produces some excellent wines. Why not taste them all on a vineyard visit? You can choose to tour the wineries by bike, bus or on foot, and many also serve excellent gourmet meals made with local produce. Niagara-on-the-Lake is apparently Canada’s most haunted town, so see if you can spot a ghost or two on a Ghost Walk, taking you to various haunted pubs, inns and houses in the town.
Depart Niagara on the Lake and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.