Toronto & Niagara
... the raging torrent of Niagara Falls and the cosy lakeside vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake. There’s plenty to see and do: you’ll soak up the sights of Toronto, including the 457m CN Tower, tour the vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake and feel the spray of Niagara Falls on a Hornblower cruise next to the falling water.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take in the highlights of Toronto on a guided city tour
- Gaze across the magnificent spectacle of Niagara Falls from your hotel
- Get close to the spray of Niagara Falls on a cruise
- Explore the vineyards around lovely Niagara-on-the-Lake
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international flights
- 7 nights in 4–4.5* hotels
- 5 days car hire
- Toronto city tour
- Niagara Falls Hornblower cruise
- Airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Toronto
Take in the sweeping views of Toronto from the soaring CN Tower and check out the city’s favourite sights, including the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Hockey Hall of Fame.
4* Omni King Edward
Toronto city tourt
Set sail on a Hornblower cruise and feel the spray of Niagara Falls. Remember to bring your waterproof and wrap up the camera – you’re going to get wet.
4* Sheraton on the Falls
Niagara on the Lake
Head down to the peaceful Niagara-on-the-Lake, a delightful town that produces some excellent wines. Why not taste them all on a vineyard visit?
4.5* Prince of Wales
Depart Niagara on the Lake and return to the UK
Book by 31st October 2016 and SAVE up to £424 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.