Toronto & Niagara
Get close to the spray of Niagara Falls on a cruise
Includes return economy airfares
9 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Take in the three top sights on Ontario on this short and sweet Journey, covering the lively city of Toronto, ...
... the raging torrent of Niagara Falls and the cosy lakeside vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake. There’s plenty to see and do: you’ll soak up the sights of Toronto, including the 457m CN Tower, tour the vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake and feel the spray of Niagara Falls on a Hornblower cruise next to the falling water.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take in the highlights of Toronto on a guided city tour
- Gaze across the magnificent spectacle of Niagara Falls from your hotel
- Get close to the spray of Niagara Falls on a cruise
- Explore the vineyards around lovely Niagara-on-the-Lake
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights with Air Canada
- 7 nights in 4-5* hotels
- 5 days' car hire
- Toronto city tour
- Niagara Falls Hornblower cruise
- Airport transfer
Need to know+
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.