... theatre and the past come to life. Visit diverse historical sites, dance to the lively southern beats, smell the sizzle of spicy Tex-Mex cuisine and feel the influence of the legendary Wild West.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the museums and galleries of Dallas’ vibrant arts scene
- Listen to the beats at a live country or folk concert in Austin
- Visit the Alamo, the site of the pivotal battle
- Head for affluent Houston, location of the Space Center
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International Flights
- 10 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 8 days car hire
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Time difference: GMT-6
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- A one-way fee applies for the car hire in this Journey; please ask us for details
Fly from UK to Dallas
Discover dynamic Dallas, home to the Dallas Cowboys and an assortment of modern museums as well as America’s largest Arts District.
5* Fairmont Dallas Hotel
Dallas Airport return transfers
Experience life on a real Texas Ranch in Graham, just outside Dallas; take a horseback ride, a guided 4x4 tour of the estate, or try your hand at clay pigeon shooting.
4* Wildcatter Ranch & Resort
8 days car hire
Just next door to Dallas, but a world away, Fort Worth has a more relaxed, country feel with an unmistakable cowboy influence.
4* Omni Fort Worth
Head south to laid-back Austin, filled with the pulse of country and folk music – catch a live concert or admire the architecture of the State Capitol.
4* Travaasa Austin
Continue on to bustling San Antonio, where the Alamo, the site of the 1836 battle, makes a stark reminder of Texas’s turbulent past.
4* Omni San Antonio
Finish your Journey in well-heeled Houston – visit NASA’s famous Space Center Houston for a fascinating insight into space exploration.
4* Westin Galleria
Depart Houston and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.