Head for affluent Houston, location of the Space Center
Includes return economy airfares
12 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Discover the warm welcome and southern charm of Texas’s sophisticated, modern and vibrant cities where the arts, ...
... theatre and the past come to life. Visit diverse historical sites, dance to the lively southern beats, smell the sizzle of spicy Tex-Mex cuisine and feel the influence of the legendary Wild West.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the museums and galleries of Dallas’ vibrant arts scene
- Listen to the beats at a live country or folk concert in Austin
- Visit the Alamo, the site of the pivotal battle
- Head for affluent Houston, location of the Space Center
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International Flights
- 10 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 8 days' car hire
- All airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Time difference: GMT-6
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- A one-way fee applies for the car hire in this Journey; please ask us for details
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.