Tastes of South Africa
Indulge in gourmet foods and take a cooking class in glorious Cape Town, sample fine wines in Stellenbosch, and bake your own bread in Paarl. Finish off this tasty treat with an exciting trip into the African bush on an exhilarating wildlife safari.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the culinary & natural wonders of stunning Cape Town
- Broaden your culinary horizons with a local cooking class
- Taste world-class wines & tasty delicacies in the Winelands
- See if you can spot the Big Five on a wildlife-watching safari
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 7 nights in our best-selling 5* hotels
- 5 days car hire
- Cape Malay Cooking Safari
- Dine & Wine Tour
- Table Mountain & City Tour
- 4 Game Activities
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: 11 official languages including English & Afrikaans
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230V
Fly from UK to Cape Town
Explore the beautiful city of Cape Town where you’ll participate in a cooking safari and take the cable car up Table Mountain for far-reaching city views.
5* Table Bay Hotel
Cape Malay Cooking Safari Table Mountain & City Tour
Drive to elegant Stellenbosch for a guided foodie tour of town, then visit the local vineyards and taste the wines.
5* Wedgeview Country House & Spa
Dine and Wine Tour
Catch your flight to Sabi Sands Game Reserve, the location for your safari adventure. Head into the bush on a guided game drive and see what you and your tracker can find in one of the most diverse, wildlife-rich areas in Africa.
5* Jock Lodge Safari
4 game activities
Depart Sabi Sands and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.