A Taste of Western Australia
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Sample fine wines and locally produced snacks and treats, all the while admiring the gorgeous coastal and countryside scenery. Covering Perth, Margaret River and Fremantle, this is a Journey for the tastebuds and the eyes.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Taste the delicious local cheeses, ice creams and coffee in vibrant Perth
- Sample Margaret River’s finest wines and indulge in a gourmet lunch
- Spend the night overlooking the Indian Ocean in Margaret River
- Explore eclectic Fremantle and perhaps take the ferry to Rottnest Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- All international flights
- 8 nights in 4.5-5* hotels
- 9 days car hire
- Margaret River Wine & Dine Tour
- Perth Speed Grazing - Good Food & Wine Trail
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Perth
Arrive in Perth and head off on a speed grazing tour in the Swan Valley. Indulge in lavender infused scones, gorge on locally matured cheeses and devour freshly churned apple pie ice cream, finished off with a steaming cup of spiced coffee.
5* Crown Metropol
Perth Speed Grazing - Good Food & Wine Trail
Next stop is Margaret River’s Bunker Bay Resort for two nights overlooking the ocean and an indulgent Wine & Dine tour. Visit the region’s best wineries and sample the delicious wines, tuck into a tasty gourmet lunch and soak up the far reaching vineyard views.
5* Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Margaret River Wine & Dine Tour
Staying in Margaret River, you’ll move to the Cape Lodge, found in the heart of the wine region. Dine in style at their beautiful restaurant overlooking a tranquil lake.
5* Cape Lodge
Finish your trip in vibrant Fremantle, a seaside suburb of Perth. Perhaps take the ferry to Rottnest Island , the home of the quokka. Get up close to this unique marsupial known for its friendly disposition and cheeky grin.
4.5* Esplanade by Rydges