Sydney, Rock & Reef
Ideal for first time visitors, this Classic Journey allows you to tick off Australia’s highlights in just over two weeks.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Sydney – Australia’s largest and most iconic city
- The spectacular monolith of Uluru will leave you breathless
- Indulge in Australian cuisine under the starry outback sky at Uluru
- Discover the magical underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- Venture into the impressive Daintree Rainforest – the oldest rainforest in the world
- Soak up the sun in the vibrant seaside town of Port Douglas
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 12 nights 4–5* hotels
- City & Sydney Opera House tour
- Sounds of Silence dinner at Uluru
- Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef day tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from UK to Sydney
Sydney boasts an unrivalled location and offers plenty to see and do. Visit the iconic landmarks, stroll around the historic Rocks District and relax on the picturesque beaches.
4* Rendezous Studio Hotel Sydney Centre
Includes a Sydney city tour with Sydney Opera House
Australia’s Red Centre is home to dramatic scenery, spectacular wildlife and an intriguing Aboriginal culture. Spend three nights discovering the wonders of the region.
4.5* Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel
Includes Sounds of Silence dinner
Staying in the beautiful village of Port Douglas allows you to be as active or relaxed as you please. Explore the incredible Great Barrier Reef, visit the lush Daintree Rainforest or simply relax on the beach.
5* QT Port Douglas
Includes an Outer Barrier Reef tour
Depart Cairns and return to the UK
Book by 30th April 2016 and SAVE up to £300 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.