Sydney & The Great Barrier Reef
You’ll climb the Harbour Bridge, dive beneath the waves and have the opportunity to explore the oldest rainforest in the world.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a stroll along Sydney’s Darling Harbour and sample the restaurants and cafés
- Set sail for the Outer Great Barrier Reef and snorkel, dive or just swim in its warm waters
- Soak up the sun on Cairns’ vibrant esplanade and take a dip in the lagoon
- Sit back and relax in the sunny seaside town of Port Douglas
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-4.5* hotels
- Sydney BridgeClimb Sampler
- Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
- Transfer from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
Explore the sights of Sydney, including the gleaming white sails of the Sydney Opera House, the cafés of Darling Harbour and the inner arch of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4.5* PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
Fly north to sunny Cairns. Take a stroll along the pretty Esplanade and swim in the lagoon, and shop for aboriginal art in the bustling night markets.
4* Mantra Esplanade
Continue to Port Douglas and discover the underwater delights of the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Choose to snorkel or dive among the colourful corals, keeping a look out for marine life.
4.5* Mantra Aqueous on Port
Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
Depart Port Douglas and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.