Spicers Luxury Gourmet Escape
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Indulge in some of Australia’s finest food and best quality wines and stay in some truly relaxing retreats, where you can really get away from it all. So what are you waiting for? Go on, spoil yourself.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Tour the instantly recognisable Sydney Opera House and indulge in a tasting platter
- Travel in style by helicopter over the endless vines of the Hunter Valley
- Slow down the pace in the fresh air and lush rainforests of the Hinterland
- Get your camera ready for the scenic beauty of Fraser Island’s lakes and sand dunes
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 5* hotels
- 10 days car hire
- Sydney Opera House tour & tasting plate
- Captain’s Club Dinner
- Hunter Valley Wine, Dine & Fly tour
- Fraser Island day tour
- Airport transfer in Sydney
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- Travel in Style: Upgrade to business class flights for an extra £3169pp
Fly from UK to Sydney
Take a look around the famed Sydney Opera House and soak up the views over a sumptuous tasting platter, then see the sights of Sydney glitter by night on your harbour dinner cruise.
5* QT Sydney
Includes a Sydney Opera House tour & tasting plate; a Captain's Club Dinner Cruise
Visit the gorgeous Hunter Valley and indulge in a premium wine tasting followed by a private helicopter to take you to your gourmet lunch with matched wine.
5* Spicers Vineyard Estate
Includes a Hunter Valley Wine, Dine & Fly tour
Continue to Maryvale where your mountaintop Spicers Peak lodge is the perfect place to get away from it all and feast on a delicious degustation dinner.
5* Spicers Peak Lodge
Includes an all-inclusive accommodation package, including selected premium beverages
Drive on to the cool air and wild forests of the Hinterland. Take a guided walk, rent a mountain bike or just take it easy with a scenic picnic.
5* Spicers Tamarind Resort & SPA
Arrive in Noosa and explore the lakes, creeks and rainforests of Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world, and a nature lover’s paradise.
5* Sheraton Noosa