Spectacular Singapore & Bali
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Taste your way around the street stalls and hawker centres of vibrant Singapore
- Dine out in Singapore’s colourful Chinatown and tour the lively streets
- Soak up the glorious emerald green rice fields around Ubud
- Wander along the soft white sands of Nusa Penida
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights with Singapore Airlines
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- Singapore City Tour
- Ubud and Rice Field Tour
- Explore Nusa Penida Tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Indonesia: Indonesian.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Singapore: same as the UK/ Indonesia: 2 round pins
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Indonesia: 220V
Fly from UK to
Food fans will be in their element here, with plenty of gourmet restaurants to choose from, as well as deliciously fresh street food at the hawker centres. It’s not just about the food here though, as Singapore is home to the entertainment island of Sentosa, as well as one of the world’s most innovative botanical gardens, Gardens by the Bay.
4* Rendezvous Hotel Singapore
Singapore City Tour
Set off on an Ubud and Rice Field tour, where you’ll explore the beautiful Balinese countryside and emerald rice fields with a knowledgeable guide before discovering more about Ubud itself. Ubud is a mecca for artists, and is stuffed full of workshops and galleries showcasing local handicrafts and paintings. If you like, you can also catch a traditional and rather lively evening dance show, known as a Kecak.
4* Wapa Di Ume Resort & Spa
Ubud and Rice Field Tour
Get set to haggle your way along the two-mile Jalan Legian shopping strip, where retailers stock everything from designer threads to postcards. When you’re done bagging a bargain, head off on an excursion to Nusa Penida, a wild and rugged island off Bali’s southern coast, home to gorgeous white-sand beaches, spectacular caves and dramatic cliffs. Here, you’ll spend your day snorkelling, bird watching and beach lazing.
4* Away Bali Legian Camakila Resort
Explore Nusa Penida