This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... experience the riches of South America.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sample the best Chilean wines in the Maipo Valley
- Soak in the stunning natural beauty of the Lake District's volcanoes and waterways
- Savour a local meal slow-cooked under hot rocks in the ground
- Experience the sophistication of Buenos Aires
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International and internal flights
- 7 nights comfortable hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Transport: Private van, plane, comfortable buses, ferry
- Arrival transfer
- Maipo Valley winery tour with tastings
- Half-day cultural tour with visit to Angelmó fish market and traditional curanto meal
- Visit Petrohue Falls
- ‘Cruce de los Lagos’ lake crossing by scenic ferry
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
Need to know
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
- Speak to your travel consultant about extending your trip pre or post tour
Explore the many museums and parks of Santiago, and the vibrant neighbourhood of Bellavista to see some handicrafts and trendy cafés, before your welcome meeting in the evening.
Experience a wine tour with tastings in Maipo Valley, Santiago's famous wine region.
Fly to Puerto Varas, in the stunning Chilean Lake District and enjoy views of the Osorno Volcano. Take a cultural tour and enjoy a traditional lunch.
Travel by bus and ferry to Bariloche, Argentina. Visit the Petrohue Falls, then enjoy the sights as the ‘Cruce de los Lagos’ is considered one of the most scenic cruises in the world.
Fly north to the buzzing metropolis that is Buenos Aires. Known as the ‘Paris of the Americas’, Buenos Aires is a vibrant city full of life.
Depart at any time