Set sail on a tall ship adventure on the Andaman Sea on this exciting Journey, taking in the island highlights of Thailand and Malaysia.
You’ll spend seven nights onboard the Star Clipper, your luxury sailing boat, cruising between the karst peaks and idyllic beaches, before returning to dry land and spending a further seven nights exploring the vibrant island of Phuket.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Cruise the Thai Islands on board a luxury tall ship
- Discover Penang’s World Heritage-listed centre
- Laze on Phuket’s gorgeous beaches
- Snorkel or dive among vibrant corals and tropical fish
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 7 nights in 4.5* hotels
- 7-night Star Clipper cruise
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Penang
Hop on board the Star Clipper, a luxury tall ship, and cruise the clear waters of the Andaman Sea. Along the way, keep an eye out for monitor lizards in Ko Rok, laze on the beautiful beaches of Ko Butang and wander the historic streets of Penang. Discover the underwater wonders of the Similan Islands, sail into Ko Hong and try your hand at sea kayaking among the dramatic karst rocks and pristine white sand beaches. When not exploring, relax in the Star Clipper’s onboard bar, restaurant and pool.
Return to Phuket, Thailand’s largest island. With its soft sand beaches and warm seas backed by forests and pineapple trees, this is a wonderfully scenic place for a spot of beach time. But if you’re feeling more energetic, the temples and mosques should keep you entertained, as well as the numerous excellent diving spots offshore. After dark, hit the town and see why Phuket’s nightlife buzzes in the many bars and restaurants along the beachfront.
Depart Phuket and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.